These are your options to get to, and from, Atauro:
1. 'Berlin Nakroma' (Government operated Ferry) -The Nakroma ferry runs once a week, every Saturday, departing from Dili port at 8:00am and departs at 3:00pm from Atauro to return to Dili. Tickets are available directly from Dili Port on the Friday prior to departure 7.30am - 12 noon. Cost is USD $4.00 per person
2. 'Success' Barge operated by Dragon Star shipping, 'Success' barge runs once a week also, every Thursday, departing Dili port at 8am and departs Atauro at 2.30pm to return to Dili. Tickets are available at their Dili office next to Gloria Jeans cafe in Colmera Dili, directly opposite the port. Cost is US$5.00 per person
Fast boat/charter options:
3. Beloi Beach Hotel Water Taxi - Phone Neyl (+670) 75583421 (+670) 77292222 Cost is USD$45.00 per person. Departs Dili at 8am from the Marine Police compound (UPM) near Largo Lecidere, arriving between 9am-9:30am. Departs Atauro 10:30am or 2pm depending on bookings. Please call for departure times and boat charter options. Contact :
4. Compass Diving - Phone (+670)77230965 Cost is US$45.00 per person. Departs Dili at 7:30am arriving at approximately 9:00am and departs Atauro at 9:30am or 3:00pm back to Dili depending on their dive schedule.
Contact Compass Diving on:
5. M.V Atauro - Phone Kevin (+670) 77336612 Cost is USD $40.00 per person one way. (2 hour 15 min travel time) Please call for departure times and boat charter options.
Flight Charter option:
6. Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) - MAF run a light aircraft charter service from Dili international airport to Atauro when chartered, from Monday to Saturday. (Only medivac flights on Sunday. Please note if the aircraft has an emergency medivac to attend to, there may be delays in your flight times).
Contact: (670) 7732 7771
Getting to Timor-Leste:
From Darwin: Airnorth fly daily to Dili from Darwin, see their website for details: www.airnorth.com.au
From Singapore: Air Timor fly 3 times per week to Dili from Singapore, visit: www.air-timor.com